Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Fall Carnival







So every October, St. Patrick's School holds their annual fall Carnival. I took advantage of the opportunity to practice my photography skills. No entry fees means free photos~;o) I think that carnivals, state fairs, and festivals hold many points of interest, so I was very excited about going~:o) I went towards the evening time when I took these, just around six o'clock. A little help from you professional natural lighting comrades out there please....when is the best time to shoot clear and beautiful pictures? When do you shoot? And finally, I have a Nikon D40, absolutely love it!! I want to get the bigger lens now: 18-200mm lens. Anyone know where the cheapest place to purchase this lens could be? Your feedback is most helpful. Until next time~:o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails