Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tarpon Springs November 2009











(I'm smiling lots now hee hee!!)

I absolutely LOVE Florida!! There are so many fun things to see and do!! All we need is more rain and a little bit of snow (which we never get) and this is one of the top ideal places in the US to reside~;o) That is at least I think so~;o) So we took Isabella to Tarpon Springs for the first time. She loved it!! Practically slept the whole time!! Have ya caught on to my sarcasm yet? "Yeah Rebecca, it was rather cheesy, just stick to the post and cute baby. Okay ya'll no problem he he~;o) This was another great opportunity to practice my amateur photography skills~;o) The sponge docks are always fun to visit here, they have a trolley that circulates around the vicinity, a park and a beach right up the road. If your in the area it is worth visiting. Wanna read more about this area? Click the orange link in the post, you can also click here. I thought I'd also post a new recent picture of Isabella, this was taken while in Tarpon Springs and she was about 8 weeks in the picture. We also went to Ruskin this past weekend, I will post pics of this in a new post soon!! Until next time friends~;o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails