Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A Birthday Celebration!

Today is my baby girl's 1st Birthday!! We celebrated with family and friends this past weekend, and then took her to the zoo for the first time today!! We couldn't have asked for better weather!! I took over 481 pictures, way too many to post.....so here are bits in pieces of the festive atmosphere, and some of the lovely faces that attended ~;o)

birthdaycollage1

birthdaycollage2

birthdaycollage3

birthdaycollage4

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. ~Psalm 139:14

090410pic11


Happy Birthday Isabella! Mommy loves you!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I can't believe that she is already 1!!! The pictures are gorgeous, I love the bright colors, the tutu, the picture banner...looks lovely.. :O)

Rebecca said...

Thank you Kathy, I had a lot of fun matching her outfit together ~:o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails