Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tampa Bay Brewing Company


I chose a Burger and Fries.....

I should have chosen Shepherds Pie.

( Practicing my amateur skills with Miss Lilac)

Snugglebear and I met up for dinner with My Brother (The Smiler) and his Wife (AJ) at Tampa Bay Brewing Company this evening. This was our small way of celebrating Christmas together~:o) Because it is so hard to try and visit everyone on Christmas day, we meet a couple of weeks sooner. This was also another great excuse for me to bring along my new slr digital and test my skills~;o) I am most pleased with the results. Snugglebear surprised me with a Camera Bag complete with a CD video on how to use my new Nikon! This video saved me the hassle and struggle of trying to figure out the directions in the manuel. I am a hands on learner when it comes to electronics people~;o) The video made my practice this evening easy as pie! The last picture shown I took yesterday evening and is a random one of Lilac, a.k.a. "The Pterodactyl." She is a feisty little Amazon Parrot in these parts, but to my surprise, she is quite "The Ham" in front of the camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to be very delicious.

Anonymous said...

Who is this Smiler you speak of so often?

Rebecca said...

Would you prefer the mad poet? ~;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails