Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

A Midnight Snack~;o)


It is way past my bedtime and I should be sleeping but I just couldn't resist! The creativity juices are kickin in at high speed and I just had to share! Although I'm sure that pretty much the rest of the southeast is in a lovely little slumber right now. (insert giggle) I saw a cute little pink felt sprinkle cookie on etsy and thought about purchasing it. Then I remembered the oodles of felt I bought during the summer and a light bulb went on in my head. Why let it go to waste right?! For those of you shaking your heads at me right now please realize I'm half awake~;o) What a time to get inspired huh!? Happens to me all the time. So anyways I plan on adding these into the new shop too.....yes that would be the one that I still haven't added anything into yet. I will most likely open it sometime in January after the holidays, until then stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In as much as I admire your talent at creating these things, I can concieve no greater torment to a ravenous soul than to present them with a well decorated cookie that they cannot eat.

On a side note, the code I had to enter to leave this comment was 'palin' and I found that strangely odd. Maybe that portends a new direction in your fake cookie flavors ... like moosetracks.

Rebecca said...

ugg, good grief!

Related Posts with Thumbnails