Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Seasons Greetings

Seasons Greetings! I finally had my camera on me to take pictures of some Christmas lights! I still have a lot to learn about this camera though. I am in the process of purchasing another lens for my new camera. The new lens would allow me close ups for better detail in my photos. I am in search of the 55mm-200mm VR. Anyone know where I can find this one new at a cheap price? I'm all ears~;o) So we went to the new Wesley Chapel Mall in Pasco County to see their Musical Christmas Lights display. I am really impressed with this new Mall! The best way for me to describe it: a mix between International Plaza Mall and Ellington Outlet. Why you may ask? Well it has many of the same shops that International Mall has (Macys, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, etc.) but the outdoor shopping atmosphere and structure is similar to Ellington. Fantastic Mall! If your in the vicinity check it out~;o) In other "Winter Cleaning" news, I decided to clear out old inventory this weekend to make room for some more storage cases for my studio. I want to be able to have a clear table for my much anticipated new friend! After much thought, I have decided to finally purchase a sewing machine! More details in 2009~;o) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails