Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Baking


A busy day of baking, baking, baking! I just finished seven jars of homemade caramel sauce. Now I am getting ready to make a pineapple cake! Fortunately I have only had to go into work this week for about a couple of hours a day. This has really helped me to catch up on things. I am certainly looking forward to some down time though so that I can relax and enjoy stitching a few new sets of cookies~;o) And finally, I did decide to have a quiet grand opening of my new etsy store last night. Please stop in for a visit when you get a chance: http://southernbliss.etsy.com I hope you all are enjoying the Holidays! Until next time!

5 comments:

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

There are some lucky people out there who are going to get that delicious looking jar of carmel sauce---the tags are soo cute, and I love your new Etsy shop---Good Luck! Merry Christmas!!! Stacey

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hairbrush ... said the peach.

Rebecca said...

Thank you Stacey! Don't forget to bookmark me~;o)

Nadia said...

Hope you had a good Christmas and have somenew ideas for crafting.

Rebecca said...

Thank you Nadia!

Related Posts with Thumbnails