Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

.....I snapped this picture on Christmas Eve!! I love decorating my home for Christmas!! I enjoy putting up the Christmas tree and hanging up the wreath on the door! I enjoy wrapping presents and baking sweet treats in the kitchen, everything about Christmas is beautiful. But what brings me the most comfort and joy about this magical holiday is God's greatest gift to us all! Let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas dear friends!!

122410pic1

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." ~Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

122410pic2

Wishing you all much Peace and Joy this Christmas!!
♥, The Nunez Family

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails