Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Highlights.....

I thought I'd share a couple of Thanksgiving highlights with you! This lovely arrangement was our Thanksgiving centerpiece for our table! I decided to keep it simple since we are limited on space.

112410pic1

I created this centerpiece for just under $15!! Publix had a wonderful selection of Autumn bouquets to choose from for $9.99. I choose plums, oranges, and yellows to work with. I purchased the vase from a thrift store for 80 cents. (Got one around the house? Use it and save even more $$) Finally, I attached a vintage Thanksgiving postcard that I bought from ebay a couple of years back for about $3.00. The results - simply stunning!! Most of the finished arrangements at the grocery store were priced between $20 and $30, the savings are big!! ~;o) This fun arrangement can be done for any holiday. Have fun, be creative!!

Another favorite of the evening was this delectable delight!! This berry tart was super easy to make friends!! Wanna make one for Christmas dinner or upcoming party? Feel free to click on the link under the photo for the recipe!! Got any thrifty holiday decor ideas? Recipes?? Feel free to share them!! I'd love to hear them!! Until next time friends ~;o)

Mmmmmmmm!!........

Click here for recipe!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails