Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Visit to Santa~;o)





We went to visit Santa a couple of weeks back! Mama has just been slacking on blogging and posting pictures~;o) She surprisingly did well! I expected her to have a melt down but apparently she hasn't hit the separation anxiety stage yet~;o) Which in return made for a great photo session with Baby and Santa~;o) So how did your kiddo's visit with Santa go? Comments are welcome, don't be shy! Send me a link to your blog with your Santa visit! I love to see new blogs and places!! Cheerio for now~:o)

2 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Adorable! I love the first pics with Santa! My baby screamed and would go nowhere near him!

Cindy said...

Love all your pictures, what sweet family memories.

http://chirpingalong.blogspot.com/
Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails