Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 03, 2009

New Reading and a Tutu~:o)

So I was at Wal-Mart a while back doing some light shopping for some things we needed around the house. I always love to go past the magazine racks to see what's new. Well I stumbled upon a new read that I really enjoyed! This magazine reminds me of a Christian based/Martha Stewart type of reading material! A different perspective on decorating, crafts, cooking, money, and it also talks about the family too! I'm not sure how long it's been out for but I can't wait for the Fall issue!! Just thought I'd share this wonderful new reading magazine with you all~:o) If you should happen to come across one, it is well worth the read~:o)






In crafting news I finally completed my first Tutu a couple of weeks ago!! I have been meaning to post pictures of it but have been a little busy trying to balance things out around the house lately. What a tedious chore it was to complete this!! So worth it though! Hope it fits you know who when the time comes to try it on her~;o) I went by a sizing chart and this should fit a size 3-6 months. Doesn't appear to look it though lol, we'll see!! I thought these colors were just lovely for the Fall season! I really enjoyed making this too, it beats paying those outrageous boutique prices. I'm thinking of making some more, but then I have about a dozen other ideas swarming around in my head too right now~;o) Yes, crafting is my addiction. I know there are more of you out there who suffer from this wonderful addiction as well! So then share with me, what is your crafting addiction? I'd love to hear~:o)

1 comment:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

That turned out so adorable. I love the colors you chose! Your baby is beautiful! Thank you so much for the link. I love to get a glimpse of who my readers are. I think your photography is amazing already with or without lessons. Don't you love your Nikon?

Related Posts with Thumbnails