Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 08, 2009

Going out of Town.....


I am just about finished packing for our trip to Savannah, I'm so excited!! We will be away starting tomorrow through Sunday. I will have my laptop with though so I won't be without email. I can't wait to get pictures of Savannah and her beaches!! I look forward to sharing them with you too! For now let me leave you with the craft of the day, at least I think so. I am always having trouble with ideas for Father's Day. Thanks to a dear friend from work I won't have any problems finding the perfect card for my Dad and Daddyo~;o) I hand made these cute little Father's Day cards from scrapbooking card stock and some buttons!! I am hoping to put some of these into the little shop soon! They also make great Birthday cards for those special guys in your life! Keep an eye out for them in my Southern Bliss etsy store! Cheerio for now friends~:o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails