Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Babymoon in Savannah?


We are trying to plan a little summer vacation getaway to sweet Savannah, Georgia! Key word here, "trying." We didn't wanna wait too long before going only because of my pregnancy and not quite knowing what the third trimester will be like. No hints at what it's like either please. I've already had my fill without even asking. So we are hoping to go in mid June. One writer suggests it to be a babymoon. I'm still trying to figure out what one of those are myself, all I know is that it has to do with being pregnant, taking a vacation, and a spa being thrown into the mix somewhere. Sounds good to me! Although the spa part is highly unlikely at this time, it's okay, I can pretend. I'll keep you posted on Savannah though~;o) As for the tissue paper flowers above: inspiration. So where are you going this summer?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails