Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 07, 2009

A Solution.....


In order to comply with the CPSIA standards, I have made a couple of changes to my baby and children's jewelry line. After much consideration and thought, I have decided to swap out the Swarovski Crystals that I use in my girls and baby bracelets, to Fire Polished Czech Glass instead. I am very pleased to announce that they are lead free! (NOTE: I will still use Genuine Swarovski Crystals, but only at buyer's request, the amount I use is less than a gram and safe.) I was fortunate to find a couple of suppliers that carry these beauties so now I will be offering them in my etsy shoppe! Look for them soon! In addition to this change, all of my beautiful bracelets will be made with Freshwater pearls instead of Swarovski Pearls because of the fact that Freshwater Pearls are natural. All Sterling Silver findings will remain the same. These following changes DO NOT apply to my teens and Ladies Jewelry collection. I am looking forward to sharing my new baby and children's collection soon!

In other creative news, I purchased a generous handful of these sweet vintage baby announcements and shower invitation cards on ebay! Aren't they just darling?! I can't wait to put these to use!! Time to get the creative juices flowing~;o) Any ideas? Please do share them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails