Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 04, 2009

A Placemat and some fabric squares.



I tried to make a handmade mini tote out of the lovely fabric squares shown at the top, but it didn't turn out that well. Guess the next pair will be made into coasters~;o) I really love the way my double-sided placemat came out though, I think I'm going to make a whole set using Michael Miller fabric~:o) The pictures came out real light for some reason this time, I took these in the evening and will try and take them in natural lighting next time so that they come out better. I also sewed some practice squares using some baby flannel fabric, I made a little doll pillow using the same fabric, I'll try to list pictures soon. I LOVE SEWING!!!!! I love my new mania~;o) Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting! I love sewing too (hence my blog name). :) These projects look great so far! I used to make a lot of tote bags and stuff.

Rebecca said...

Yes Aimee, I saw your work, just gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails