Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We Love Tarpon Springs!





This past weekend we decided to leave town for the day (well some what leave town~:o) If your ever in Central Florida and you have the time, visit Tarpon Springs! This small tourist strip is especially known for their Sponge Docks, (The BEST sponges on the planet people, I'm not kidding!) variety of Greek Restaurants, (Including Hellas yummy Greek Bakery shop) The Fudge Factory (best fudge on the planet too~;o) a small Aquarium where you can visit the sea animals, and many other personal small shops and boutiques! When I visit Tarpon Springs I always try to remember to pick up some homemade soap, all natural sponges, fudge, and seashells! There is also a sweet little Trolley that gives tours of the Tarpon Springs vicinity and talks much about the history of the town too! Here are a few pictures I took while we were there. It is definitely worth checking out! Until next time friends!

4 comments:

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

Sounds like fun and BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!

Rebecca said...

Thank you Stacey, Keep it in mind on your next visit to Florida~;o)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time and great pictures! I haven't been over there in years, and I could use some nice sponges. They are great for stamping, I go through tons of them

Rebecca said...

Hey Aimee,
Your new Fall Halloween cards are the bomb! I'll be intouch with you soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails