Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

A busy start...



to the Autumn Season indeed! Happy Fall Ya'll~;o) Yes I know it has been a while, no I have not been in hiding~;o) I just recently received a wonderful job offer at a new Early Childhood Facility! I have been very busy with the transition and haven't had the time to write much, I am really hoping to blog more this season though. After much consideration I have decided to take a break from school. I really need one! No I am not quitting, I will eventually continue to persue my Bachelors, I'll keep you posted~;o) I have also decided to move my handstamped jewelry formerly known as (Southern Bliss Jewelry) over to Studio Bebe Boutique, the big move will take place as soon as things in the work world calm down. Southern Bliss Jewelry will simply become "Southern Bliss" a destash store and paper goods store. Yes I have added a couple of more new manias to my expanding little studio! These new manias include: Home/Party Banners, Tissue Paper Flowers, and Gift Tags. I have included a couple of pictures to show you what I've been up to and what will eventually make it's way into my Southern Bliss Etsy shop. I am hoping to open the store late October if not sooner, we will see~:o) Until then my good friends, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

Finally...a new post. Glad to hear all is going well. And, I LOVE the new items. Isn't it so exciting to come up with new ideas ;-) Good Luck!!

Rebecca said...

Yeah I suppose I've been slacking a bit~;o) Glad you like the new items! I am addicted to tissue paper flowers! I hope to post more soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails