Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 10, 2007

What a semester so far!

Hello Friends! I hope you all are doing well! I am sorry I haven't had a change to write as often as I use to, I started my new Job 2 weeks ago and Practicum three weeks ago, add a side dish of four classes to take and you get total madness! I just got back from a State Mandated Training Course for Early Childhood Educators this morning! One down, one to go! Anyways, it seems I have been tagged by Jemima Bean in a delightful little blogging game so here goes my 5 Things you didn't know about me:

1. I have never been drunk a day in my life, at least not yet ;)
2. I have never smoked before either (I am far from a goodie two shoes though lol!)
3. I suffer from occasional Panic Attacks (Especially if it involves writing a term paper)
4. I was almost kidnapped when I was around 8 or 9 years old (If you can, always keep your kids in your sight or know where they will be parents, even if their in their teens!)
5. A Friend convinced me to meet up with two guys she met on the net some years back at a book store/coffee shop (total geeks by the way...can't stand those shirts that say "I love geeks" I think I'd rather wear a shirt that says "I'm a geek" instead!) Knowing me though I was crazy enough to go along with it.

So there ya have it! TAG! Now its your turn! Until next time darlings....Cheers!

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Thanks for tagging me Rebecca! :)

by the way, did you get my email the other day?

~Beki

Rebecca said...

Hey Beki, No problem :) I don't recall receiving the email though? Could you send it again? Thanks so much! ~Rebecca :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails