Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Eye Candy for the Designer!


Click Here to Visit Store

Okay all you Artists and Designers out there, CHECK THIS ONE OUT! How cool is this Gift?! This is a sweet Heart shaped box of goodies (perfect for that special designer in your life hint hint) including: beads, yarn, ribbon, buttons, pink pom pom balls, confetti, appliques and more! To me this is right up there with the real box of chocolates! I just had to share this one with ya'll!!!!! You can find this unique Valentine's gift at inspirecompany.com Until next time treasure hunters, happy shopping!
(Photo Courtesy of: Inspire Company)

3 comments:

angie.a said...

I LOVE this! I have a swap to do, this would be perfect! (But I'm thieving the idea & doing it my way, LOL). Tagging you in a game ! See the blog for info :D

Rebecca said...

Hey Angie :) Thanks for the tag! ~Rebecca

Anonymous said...

oh that is just toooooooooooo cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails