Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 29, 2006

It's Tea Time!



Click Here to visit Store

Alright all you treasure hunters out there! Here is a good one especially for all the tea lovers out there such as myself! Today's find of the day are these lovely tea cozies made by Vera and Lisa! They are fine quality and I can back that because I purchased one myself! Some are reversable, mine is :) I would definitely purchase from these sweet ladies again! These are the finest, best made Tea cozies out there! You can purchase one of these lovely cozies from Vera and Lisa at ebay.com, just look for the user ID name of come4t! They also have an ebay store called "Come4ttwo." Until next time my shopping friends, happy treasure hunting!
(Photo Courtesy of: come4tea)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the prickling of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes ...


oh, and Happy New Year!

Rebecca said...

Happy New Year to you too Bro! ~Rebecca

My Trendy Tykes said...

These tea cozies are so cute!!!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Ribbon Rock Star! You can purchase one on ebay, I have one and they're great! ~Rebecca

Related Posts with Thumbnails